Monday 5 December 2011

JACOB PRASCH, BOB MITCHELL, AND BRIAN GEMMELL ALL PULL OUT OF REVELATION TELEVISION!

I am very sorry to announce that our good friends Jacob Prasch, Bob Mitchell, and Brian Gemmell have all resigned from Revelation TV, and will not be offering their services to Howard and Lesley Conder and their team anymore.

This also includes the "live" TV show with Bob Mitchell and Brian Gemmell, which was due to be aired this coming Saturday evening!

These three great men of God have all searched their consciences, and have decided that they cannot appear on a TV channel which also promotes heretics such as Jesse Duplantis, Kenneth Copeland, and many of the other money-grabbing "Word of Faith" television "evangelists"!

Friends, we are in the last days, and there are many Biblical warnings of deception, and the rise of such heretics in the latter days, who "preach another gospel and another jesus"! Let them be accursed as Paul puts it in Galatians chapter one.

Please write to Revelation TV, to Howard and Lesley Conder, and to Doug Harris to express your shock and disappointment, and possibly withdraw your funding if the Lord leads you this way after careful prayer and meditation in Him.

We need people like Jacob, Bob, and Brian to be on the airways proclaiming the truth as we enter the prophesied scenario leading up to the Rapture, and the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Another great end time teacher, Alan Franklin, had already pulled out before these last three exits from the station. Sadly, Howard is going the way of the God TV channel, and allowing their viewers to be deceived!!

Neville Stephens.

I reproduce below the three statements issued by Bob, Brian, and Jacob. Also see bottom of the page for their photos and their website details.

From Bob Mitchell,

I am really sorry to announce I shall not be appearing on Revelation tv for the foreseeable future.
I love all the guys and girls there, the office staff, the production staff, presenters and management. I pray they will be truly blessed by the Lord Jesus in the future.

However, at this present time, their continued support of faith / money preacher Jesse Duplantis and their denunciation of Jacob Prasch when he requested they think again about having Duplantis regularly on air, has forced me to consider my own position and the position and reputation of my wife Maria and the ministries I sometimes have as guests on Prophecy Update. Not to mention our standing before the Lord Jesus in these Last Days.

As a result I have, after much heart searching and prayer, sadly decided to pull away from Revelation TV.
I cannot appear on the same station on a regular basis when the day before me, and around the same time, folks see a man who claims, among other things, to have been to heaven in a kind of cable car, watched the power of God fling an angel against a wall, and to have seen baby spirits flying around begging to be born on earth.

My responsibility is to the Lord Jesus who saved me and to the Christian and non-Christian viewers who tune in to watch Prophecy Update.

I also have a responsibility to my friends who invite me to speak at their churches, and to my family, who are unsaved, but watch what I do and would be aware I am on a tv station that hosts such a man.
We must give a clear message to the lost and to the saved in these days.

So I pray you will all understand and please pray for myself and Maria, for Revelation TV and for Jacob Prasch at this very difficult time for all of us. Some may say I appeared on Revelation TV when they housed Copeland and Hinn, but I was on Genesis TV while I believe they were on Revelation TV.

Also, maybe I have just grown up spiritually a little over the last few years, and have become more aware of the danger around us, and a little more responsible, knowing that our actions may influence so many.
I pray so.

God Bless you all,
Bob.



Statement from Brian Gemmell regarding Revelation tv

I WAS DUE TO APPEAR ON REVELATION TELEVISION "SATURDAY LIVE" WITH BOB MITCHELL AT 7:30pm SATURDAY 10th DECEMBER, BUT THIS WILL NOT NOW TAKE PLACE.

REVELATION TV ARE GIVING AIRTIME TO A MAN, JESSE DUPLANTIS, WHOM  I CONSIDER TO BE A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING, A DECEIVER AND A BLASPHEMER. BOB MITCHELL FEELS THE SAME, AND HAS SEVERED HIS ASSOCIATION WITH REVELATION TELEVISION.

I AM NOT PREPARED TO HAVE MY NAME ASSOCIATED WITH, AND MY SERVICE FOR THE LORD JESUS TARNISHED, BY APPEARING ON  A TV STATION THAT GIVES TIME AND SPACE TO FALSE TEACHING, BE IT DUPLANTIS, THE CHURCH OF ROME, OR SEVENTH DAY ADVENTISTS.

Because we have three daughters in the USA, we have visited the States many times over the last 2 decades and have watched Duplantis programmes there. We were horrified. In fact our children found it humourous to show us some of these frightful "money preachers" by way of entertainment and to "wind us up!" We need to be keeping the influence of such ungodliness out of our country not encouraging it with airtime.
The lack of discernment within our national church is heartbreaking.

Yours in the service of the Lord Jesus,

Brian Gemmell.


JACOB PRASCH & REVELATION TV

It is with a very sad sense of regret that Jacob Prasch has had to terminate by mutual agreement his appearances on Revelation TV due to his refusal to be broadcast on the same channel as the heretical money preacher Jesse Duplantis whom Jacob & Moriel regard as a hype artist, a false teacher, and a clown.

Giving platform to such a figure who discredits The Body Christ in the eyes of the fallen world, deceives undiscerning and doctrinally ignorant Christians, denigrates the reputation of Revelation TV, damages the plausibility of the gospel in the eyes of the unsaved by making salvation look like financial con artistry, and brings public shame to The Name of Jesus are effects that serve the interest of no one except Satan.

The long litany of Mr. Duplantis' hideous antics can be read or viewed on the internet including his claims that “he is not tempted”, that he “went up to heaven and brought down new revelation”, and that “the power of life and death are not with God but with our own tongue” are absurd. and render claims by Revelation TV that “many godly people appreciate and benefit from Mr Duplantis' ministry” too ludicrous an assertion to merit serious consideration. No truly godly Christian relishes in deception and apostate dogma that is at open odds with God's Word. Mr. Duplantis is a protoge of Kenneth Copeland who teaches that Satan, not Jesus, won the victory on the cross.

Not least of all we must take exception to Mr. Duplantis' statement recorded on the internet that after God told someone to give him $10,000 two weeks earlier, Duplantis demanded his money with interest because “his God is a Jew”. Such anti Semitic stereotyping smacks of anti Jewish bigotry to the ears of the Jewish community.

It remains our conviction that this heterodandox programming is Satan working to destroy the mandate God gave to Howard Condor to establish a Christ centered and doctrinally solid Christian TV station as an alternative to the general apostasy and Mammon worshipping hypocrisy of most of so called 'Christian TV'.

I will always appreciate Howard Condor personally and admire his support for Israel, and I most assuredly intend him no hostility. But I cannot in good conscience before The Lord, and as one accountable to my own board, be associated with things I can only define as the working of Satan that so injures the cause of Christ and dishonours His Holy Name, that will in the longer term prove detrimental to Revelation TV and see God's Hand removed from it.

I write not from any anger (except for that which is directed against Satan), but rather with a great deal of painful disappointment. Jesus does not want me to be party to such evil. I would also note that while I hold absolutely no ill regard for Roman Catholic people or for Seventh Day Adventists at all, I am not in theological agreement with those institutions and I do not wish to be identified with any promulgation of such belief sytems. My faith is in Jesus on the basis of The Judeo-Christian scriptures alone and I advocate no other faith, although I hold no personal animosity to those who disagree.
 
Jacob Prasch                        
(Moriel Ministries)
http://www.moriel.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment