Sunday, 23 August 2026

IDF Strikes Terrorist in Syria Planning Attack on Israeli Troops

 

Why Israel Hit Syrian Air Base; Can Iran Survive Economic D-Day? Michigan Rabbi Rejects El-Sayed; Israel Boosts Long-Range Strike Power
IDF Strikes Terrorist in Syria Planning Attack on Israeli Troops
Gaza Kite Launches Raise Fears of Renewed Attacks Along Israeli Border
WATCH: Iranian Armed Forces Chief Tours Underground Missile Base
Why Israel Hit Syrian Air Base
IDF Kills Terrorist Involved in Rebuilding Gaza Tunnel Network

Syria says Israeli strike near Damascus violation of international law

  Syria has condemned an Israeli attack on the village of Beit Jinn, southwest of the country's capital Damascus, which officials said hit a civilian vehicle and left several people injured.

The attack was the second known Israeli strike on Syria in the past week, with Syria branding it a "violation" of its sovereignty and international law.

In a post on X, the Israeli military said it had targeted a "terrorist" in the "final stages" of preparing attacks which posed an immediate threat to soldiers.

The latest incident comes days after reports emerged Israel had struck a military airbase close to the Turkish border, which Syria said threatened to escalate tensions in the region.

After the earlier attack, Washington issued a rare rebuke of Israel, calling it an "unnecessary escalation that does not advance regional stability".

In an interview on Friday, the US ambassador to Turkey, Tom Barrack, suggested that the strike could be "the Israelis baiting the Turks" in an attempt to draw Turkey into a conflict ahead of upcoming Israeli elections.

Barrack's comments led Israel's far-right defence minister, Israel Katz, to describe his account as "full of inaccuracies".

FULL REPORT AT: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c2dkdegr2xeo

Afghan teacher KEEPS job despite sending 200 emails to schoolgirl saying he'd find her 'perfect boyfriend'

  An Afghan refugee now working as a maths teacher has been allowed to keep his job despite exchanging more than 200 emails with a vulnerable schoolgirl, including messages sent late at night.

Jamil Wali, who arrived in Britain aged seven and taught at King’s Leadership Academy in Liverpool, was found by a Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA) tribunal to have engaged in communication that went “well beyond” normally expectations between a teacher and pupil.

The tribunal heard that Mr Wali exchanged emails with the girl between January 9 and March 12 of 2024, including during evenings, early mornings and weekends - with some messages sent as late as 11pm. In one exchange, he told the pupil: “I am always here” and “I got your back”. He also offered to help her find the “perfect boyfriend”.

Mr Wali admitted his contact with the pupil had been excessive and inappropriate, but denied that the correspondence was sexual.

The panel found the communication to be “highly personal” and “inappropriate”, but also concluded it was not of a sexual nature. The teacher said his actions were motivated by concerns about the welfare and wellbeing of a pupil he understood to be vulnerable.

The tribunal heard that he discussed his own romantic relationships with the pupil, and in one message wrote about previously being “obsessed” with someone before deciding to remove her from his life.

He also used informal terms including “bro”, “mate” and “wasteman” when communicating with the pupil, and told her she could come to him with the same problem “1,000 times”.

Mr Wali also continued to communicate with the pupil after another teacher advised him to stop. The emails were eventually flagged by the school's internal monitoring system on March 14, 2024, after he contacted the pupil despite claiming to have blocked her email address.

FULL ARTICLE AT: https://www.gbnews.com/news/liverpool-news-afghan-teacher-keeps-job-despite-200-emails-schoolgirl

Why does the Western world only make movies dedicated to demonizing its Christian past, while the Muslim world makes movies glorifying its jihadist past?

  Barbaros: Muslim Series Celebrates the Mass Enslavement of Christians

Riddle me this: Why does the Western world only make movies dedicated to demonizing its Christian past, while the Muslim world makes movies glorifying its jihadist past?

Take Barbaros: Sword of the Mediterranean, a 2021 television series written and produced in Turkey. The highly fictionalized series revolves around four real Muslim brothers, and their naval exploits and battles against the Christian maritime states of the Mediterranean.

While the series portrays the brothers as great and noble heroes who sacrificed much to “defend” the Ottoman Empire against Christian Europe, history — real, actual, recorded history — has a completely different tale to tell.

The brothers were born of an unholy union between a Muslim Turk and a Christian slave woman on the conquered Greek island of Lesbos. They exhibited an extreme hatred for Christians and engaged in vile and wanton behavior—shocking even for those times.

The eldest brother, Aruj, was notorious for such obscenities as biting into and tearing open the throats of his Christian captives—before devouring their tongues. He also once tied and twisted a rope around a Knight of St. John until his eyes popped out of their sockets.

FULL ARTICLE AT: https://raymondibrahim.substack.com/p/barbaros-muslim-series-celebrates?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=6873559&post_id=204217813&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=1v9n4o&triedRedirect=true&utm_medium=email

Saturday, 22 August 2026

An Emboldened Iran: What Is Driving the Regime’s Confidence and What Happens Next?

 

An Emboldened Iran: What Is Driving the Regime’s Confidence and What Happens Next?

By Robert Gottselig - https://harbingersdaily.com/an-emboldened-iran-what-is-driving-the-regimes-confidence-and-what-happens-next/

Iranian regime still appears emboldened. A few days ago, The Telegraph published this headline: “Iran tells Trump to ‘accept the reality of defeat’”

The report detailed:

Responding to the US president’s assertion that the Strait of Hormuz would soon be declared US territory, Kazem Gharibabadi, Iran’s deputy foreign minister, said the vital oil-shipping route would remain under Iranian control.

“The strait will be closed and opened only under Iran’s command, and as long as you do not accept the reality of defeat and cease indulging in fantasies, Iran will continue to enforce the blockade,” Mr Gharibabadi wrote on X.

“Once and for all, accept the reality: Up to this point, you have suffered strategic and heavy defeats; the Strait of Hormuz has been Iranian, and will remain Iranian.”

(CLICK HERE TO READ)

God Restrains while Punditry Complains

Terry James - https://terryjamesprophecyline.com/2026/08/16/god-restrains-while-punditry-complains/

President Trump showed beyond any question that he would use the American military to, as he put it, “obliterate” Iran’s nuclear development facility. Operation Midnight Hammer did just that apparently, despite pundits and news sources on the left offering their doubts about the destruction Trump proclaimed.

Therefore, knowing this president’s proclivity to deliver on what he promises—he has proved this many times—the question arises: Why does he keep holding off finishing the job of destroying Iran’s war-making ability? Why does he keep going back to the negotiation table time after time when the Iranian regime reneges on agreements about giving up their nuclear program and continue to assault shipping in the Strait of Hormuz?

(CLICK HERE TO READ)

Netanyahu Rips ‘Antisemitic Dictator’ After Turkey Targets Him and Dozens of Israeli Officials

 

Country Targets Netanyahu and Dozens of Israelis; Democrats Accuse Rubio of ‘Genocide’; Trump: I Would Have Done it Again 100 Times’
Netanyahu Rips ‘Antisemitic Dictator’ After Turkey Targets Him and Dozens of Israeli Officials
Female Muslim Convert Nabbed for Planning Bomb Attack on NY Capitol
WATCH: Fallen IDF Soldier Buried After 44 Year Search
Father of Tel Aviv Terrorist Killed After Attempted Stabbing of IDF Soldier
Iran’s Leaders Fear Another Uprising and THIS Proves it

Eisenhower Warned Us About The Military-Industrial Complex, Now ‘President Of War’ Donald Trump Is Building One Beneath The White House Ballroom

  From People’s House To Presidential Fortress As Trump Builds A Nuclear-Hardened Military Complex Beneath His Golden Ballroom

Donald Trump has spent years promoting himself as the great peacemaker, the man who would end wars and prevent World War III. Yet his most permanent architectural contribution to the American presidency is not a peace garden, a diplomatic center or a hall dedicated to reconciliation—it is a five-story military fortress buried beneath the White House. What began as a lavish ballroom with chandeliers, gold columns and thousand-seat state dinners is now being defended before the Supreme Court as an “integrated military complex” essential to surviving bombs, missiles, drones and even nuclear attack. The symbolism could not be more devastating: Trump talks like the president of peace, but he is rebuilding the People’s House for war. The Wall Street Journal reports that the Supreme Court has temporarily allowed construction to continue while considering the administration’s emergency appeal.

FULL ARTICLE AT: https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/eisenhower-warned-us-about-the-military-industrial-complex-now-president-of-war-donald-trump-is-building-one-beneath-the-white-house-ballroom/

Turkey Seeks Interpol Red Notice Against Netanyahu

 

Inside the 44-Year Search for Fallen IDF Soldier; Freed Hostages Join Thousands at Western Wall; Defense Spending Set to Surge; Israel Eyes Next-Gen US Fighter
Turkey Seeks Interpol Red Notice Against Netanyahu
Western Nations Unite Against Israeli Building in E1
MORAL EDGE: The Zionist Case Hidden Inside the Quran
Israel Receives Second KC-46 Tanker, Boosting Long-Range Strike Capabilities
As High Holidays Approach, Israeli Envoy to UN Optimistic in Dark Times

Search for survivors after 16 killed by Russian double-tap strike on Ukraine mall

  Rescuers in Ukraine worked through the night to search for survivors in the wreckage of a shopping centre hit by a deadly Russian double-tap drone strike.

Sixteen people were killed and 130 injured in the busy mall in Kryvyi Rih on Friday, local officials said. Nine people are reportedly still missing.

President Volodymyr Zelensky said the "cynical and despicable" attack was carried out in two waves, with the second strike targeting emergency workers at the scene.

Meanwhile, local officials said at least two people had been killed by further Russian strikes early on Saturday. The defence ministry in Moscow said it had targeted transport infrastructure and warehouses.

Twenty-three children are among those injured by Friday's attack on the shopping centre in the Dnipropetrovsk region, said regional military head Oleksandr Hanzha.

Hanzha said the death toll had reached 16 after another body was retrieved from the rubble overnight. He previously said 29 people were in a serious condition, prompting fears the toll could rise further.

Dramatic footage verified by the BBC showed the second drone hitting the already burning mall in Zelensky's hometown. Russia's military has not commented.

FULL REPORT AT: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c39egw7nmk2o