Saturday, 3 October 2026

Why The Book of Revelation Demands Our Study and Awe

 

Why The Book of Revelation Demands Our Study and Awe

By Ty Perry - https://harbingersdaily.com/why-the-book-of-revelation-demands-our-study-and-awe/

Although I was only 8 years old and my mind was consumed largely with baseball cards and G.I. Joes, I knew the world was on edge as it approached the year 2000.

I remember talk of the Y2K bug and the havoc it might wreak on technological infrastructure. (That’s one powerful beetle, I remember thinking.) Though the adults in my life weren’t fearful of such an event, the question marks that punctuated their speculations caused some fear on my part.

Then, there was discussion of the Rapture. I don’t remember ever hearing about it prior to that New Year’s Eve; but as I sat next to my grandmother in the church auditorium, watching a film about the imminency of Christ’s snatching up of His church, I was entirely freaked out. In fact, I remember wondering if the Lord might return that very night, exactly at 12 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.

(CLICK HERE TO READ)

Hell’s Army Marches to War

By Dr. Nathan E. Jones - https://www.raptureready.com/2026/09/30/hells-army-marches-to-war-by-dr-nathan-e-jones/

The angel wielding the sixth trumpet of judgment releases the four angels bound at the great river Euphrates (Revelation 9:14-15). A demonic prison long hidden beneath the Euphrates River in modern-day Iraq is opened. Four bound demonic generals, burning with murderous rage in their black hearts, are unshackled and set free from their watery dungeon.

Though the angel standing before God’s altar had called these four “angels,” we recognize them for what they truly are—demons. Beneath those soggy shores, they remain chained, thrashing about as they anxiously wait for the hour, day, month, and year God had planned to set them free. The Four Horsemen of the Euphrates, once unleashed, attack mankind with such malice that they will kill (get this)—a third of the world’s population—a staggering number!

(CLICK HERE TO READ)

No comments:

Post a Comment