Friday, 28 August 2026

UFOs, Bigfoot, Cryptids - Something Strange Is Happening

 

Something Strange Is Happening

UFOs, Bigfoot, cryptids and unexplained encounters are surging into the mainstream—but could something bigger be coming?

Something strange is happening, and to be honest, I don’t mind the strange. I enjoy a good sci-fi TV show. Fringe or X-Files, anyone? I know, I know. A lot of people shy away from those types of shows and these types of topics, but is there something more nefarious at play?


Hype, Hysteria, And False Predictions: New Climate Change Dashboard Shows… No Climate Change?

“The world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change.”

That was a claim reportedly made back in 2019 by Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC). Of course, doing the math, that means we all have a mere five years left (unless you take a different climate prediction that put the end of the world due to climate change smack-dab in 2026!).

No comments:

Post a Comment