Monday 24 May 2021

THE SHOCK LETTER WITH "WHEN THE LOCKDOWN REALLY BEGAN"

 

When The Lockdown Really Began

Governments have been locking us down and controlling our movements for a lot longer than you realize. In fact, it has been going on for so long, that you don’t notice anymore. And, I was brought home to this fact, as I was looking at my own passport.

Why should I need US government permission to travel to another country?

Why are passports around the world so similar in form and content?

Why don’t more people realize that the passport is a form of authoritarian control?

Why do I need permission to exist?

When The Lockdown Really Began

I was just looking at my passport. I’ve had one for more than thirty years, and I’ve filled up several. But, I never really thought too much about why we have them.

I understand the need to keep certain people out. Criminals. Terrorists. Obscene religions. Corrupt academics. There are a lot of people that I would not want entering my country.

But, why do I need a document approved by the government, to leave?

And, why am I at the mercy of a government that can deny my right to go and live where I choose?

READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE -

No comments:

Post a Comment