Thursday 7 September 2017

A LOVELY NOTE TO HIS WIFE FROM PASTOR BILL RANDLES WHO IS COMING TO WALES FROM AMERICA NEXT MONTH!!

New post on Pastor Bill Randles Blog

Of Course I would do it again!…37th Anniversary

by billrandles
IMG_0008.JPG
There is no question about it, after 37 years, (as of today) and after 6 children and thirteen Grandchildren and even two great grandchildren, and through so many toils, dangers snares, as well as countless more joys and triumphs, if I were asked, knowing what I know now, "would you do it again? Would you marry Kristin Titcomb? "
Absolutely! I couldn't have found or chosen such a helpmeet, fellow laborer in Jesus, fighter in the trenches of life, patient sufferer, giving and loving wife and mother! Truly God gave her to me and I am so grateful for our years together. I love you Kristin!


IMG_0313.JPG
billrandles | September 6, 2017 at 3:45 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/pUodd-51f
Comment   See all comments   Like

No comments:

Post a Comment