Monday 26 June 2017

THE LATEST NEWS FROM THE INSPIRATIONAL MELANIE PHILLIPS!!

Melanie Banner BREAKING
 
Hello and welcome to my rapid response service. This is what has got me scurrying to my computer once again.
This-week
Is the Anglosphere in decline – or might it now galvanise the defence of the free world? I discussed this on BBC TV's This Week show. Watch the clip here and read me expand my argument that both America and Britain now have a unique opportunity to save the west – but this sliver of hope is frail.
***
Today's Most Popular Post
goya-use-654x365
The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters; Francisco Goya, 1799
In both Britain and America, revolution and insurrection are in the air. Read me here on the titanic struggle to the death now under way on both sides of the pond for the soul of the west.

No comments:

Post a Comment