Wednesday 1 March 2017

SOME GREAT ARTICLES HERE FROM THE INSPIRATIONAL AND ALWAYS READ-ABLE MELANIE PHILLIPS!!

Melanie Banner
Hello and welcome to my newsletter. This is what's been getting me going over the past few days.
sweden-riots-654x365
Donald Trump’s loose lip over Sweden prompted his media enemies to claim not only that he lied but that the claims he made about Sweden were untrue. They were not. Click here to learn why.
NBH-654x365
Can you ever believe a word you read or hear nowadays on the media, mainstream or otherwise? Access this link to hear me discussing fake news with my colleagues on BBC Radio Four’s The Moral Maze.
dead dinosaurs
Democracy is under attack – but by whom exactly? Read me here to learn how the left is bringing about its own electoral demise.
civil war
Kurz and Allison: The Assault on Fort Sanders
Is media malice the price we necessarily pay for a free society? Join me here as I discuss this with Avi Abelow of Israel Video Network.
McMaster
Why was I so worried by what this man reportedly said? Find out here in an extract from my interview with Avi Abelow above.
Trojan horse
The Building of the Trojan Horse, Giovanni Tiepolo
A Trojan Horse has made an unwelcome reappearance in British schools. Access my Times column through this linkto discover just who is inside it.
Crossing the Styyx
Charon Carries Souls Across the River Styx; Alexander Dmitrievich Litovchenko, 1835-1890
Join me here as I express my concern that our political and intellectual establishment is still denying the truth about Islamic extremism and thus helping deliver the free world to its enemies.
Please also follow me on Twitter at MelanieLatest and “like” me on Facebook at facebook.com/MelanieLatest. Thank you again for following my work.
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment