Sunday 2 October 2016

"WE ARE HUNTING PRE-TRIBBERS" BY ALF CENGIA FROM "THE OMEGA LETTER"!!


We're Hunting Pretribbers - Alf Cengia -http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=8315

We're hunting pretribbers! Or as Elmer Fudd would say, "It's pwetwib season. We're hunting pwetwibbers - ha-ha-ha-ha!" 
It's always pwetwib season, Elmer.
Yes, I know the odd pretribber likes to throw mud around. There are always a few. None of us should ever call people with different eschatological viewpoints, heretics or false teachers. Let's all get a clue.

That said the level of rancor I've seen against pretribulationism fascinates me. It almost ranks with the animosity I see against modern Israel. In fact the only reason I ever became interested in the rapture timing debate was because of this weird anti-pretrib phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment