Monday 20 July 2020

SIGN OF THINGS TO COME - Kentucky Couple Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Placed Under House Arrest In Chilling Sign Of What’s To Come Under The Great Global Reset

New post on Now The End Begins

Kentucky Couple Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Placed Under House Arrest In Chilling Sign Of What’s To Come Under The Great Global Reset

by Geoffrey Grider

people-begin-getting-arrested-for-testing-positive-covid-19-coronavirus

"I open up the door, and there's like eight different people, five different cars, and I'm like 'what the heck's going on?' This guy's in a suit with a mask. It's the Health Department guy, and they have three papers for us. For me, her and my daughter," he said.

As we get closer and closer to the November election, those of us who are paying attention know exactly where all this is headed. Unhinged hysteria over a virus with an 0.6% mortality rate is patently absurd by any metric except one, the metric scale of the New World Order who is using COVID-19 as the great mechanism to reset the entire world. You are watching it come to pass in glorious end times technicolor.
"Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me." John 15:20,21 (KJB)
As more and more testing is being done, the number of COVID cases is rising, as you would expect with expanded testing. But the number of people dying from COVID-19 are falling dramatically, that is being kept from you by the main stream media. In New Jersey, where COVID deaths are dropping, the governor has issued increased mandatory mask wearing, not less. In Kentucky, a couple was placed under house arrested for not following orders. COVID-19 is the all-purpose hammer by which the American people, as well as the citizens of many other nations as well, will be beat into submission.
COVID-19 is the Enabling Act of the 21st century, only there's not a single, obvious dictator behind it, it's the entire radical Left. They have all the money, they have all the power, and they won't quit until that have enslaved every last one of us. You do what you feel you need to, but as for me, I will not go quietly. I am ready for war. Hope you are, too, because it's coming.
great-reset-world-econmic-forum-contact-tracing-bill-gates-666-new-order-covid-19-global-lockdown-elites-united-nations-id2020-digital-immunity-passportTHE GLOBAL ELITES ARE CALLING IT ‘THE GREAT RESET’ AND IT IS EXACTLY WHAT END TIMES BOOKS AND MOVIES HAVE BEEN WARNING YOU ABOUT FOR DECADES

Couple under house arrest after testing positive for COVID-19

FROM ABC 7 NEWS: A Kentucky couple is under house arrest after one of them tested positive for coronavirus and refused to sign self-quarantine papers. Elizabeth Linscott got tested for COVID-19 because she was planning to go visit her parents.
"My grandparents wanted to see me, too, so, just to make sure that, you know, if I tested negative, that they would be okay, everything would be fine," Linscott said. After testing positive but without showing any symptoms, Linscott said the health department contacted her, requesting she sign documents.
"I agreed to comply to call the Health Department if I was to go. I was to call the Health Department if I was to leave my house for any reason," she said. But, she chose not to sign.
"I had gotten a message from them, a text message that stated, because of your refusal to sign, this is going to be escalated, and law enforcement will be involved," she said. Later that week, the county sheriff greeted Linscott's husband, Isaiah, at their front door.
"I open up the door, and there's like eight different people, five different cars, and I'm like 'what the heck's going on?' This guy's in a suit with a mask. It's the Health Department guy, and they have three papers for us. For me, her and my daughter," he said.
The couple was ordered to wear ankle monitors. If they travel more than 200 feet, law enforcement will be notified. "We didn't rob a store. We didn't steal something. We didn't hit and run. We didn't do anything wrong," Linscott said.
The couple said they never denied self-quarantining. They just didn't agree with the wording of the documents.
And, that's exactly what the Director of the Public Health Department told the judge, that I was refusing to self-quarantine because of this, and I'm like, 'that's not the case at all. I never said that,'" she said.
Linscott said even without the ankle monitor, she had planned to be cautious, and if she had needed medical care, she would have let healthcare workers know she was infected with the virus. READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment