Sunday 22 October 2017

MORE RANTS AND RAVINGS FROM THE RUBBISHY END TIMES FALSE PROPHET ANDREW ICHABOD KELLY!!

These are some of the latest rants and rambling ravages of rubbish written by Andrew Ichabod Kelly, the False Prophet from Cornwall and also known as "The Beast Of Bodmin" in his continual attacks upon Rob Thomas, The Watchman for Wales on his blog.
Ichabod Kelly The False Prophet And Last Days Teacher From The Pit Of Hell.

To Mr Rob Thomas,
I do hope that you realise that your opportunity to establish actual facts, cite real events and promote balance and truth have all passed. I carefully avoided taking you to task previously. Now that you have set your hand back to the business of doing the devils work, then to the devil you must go. This time there will be no return.

You miss reality by a mile. They that accuse others are swift to draw a defence when they themselves are accused. The term "the devils work" has to do with accusing others. The term accuse is from the greek 'diabolos' and means accuser. Jesus calledJudas an accuser. "have I not chosen all of you, yet one of you is a devil (diabolos)? Your article is full of material inaccuracies. You exaggerate and fill up that off which you have no true knowledge.

What do you know about Mr Taylor? Your previous efforts included lies, false accusations, and much much more. You have shown no regret for your false claims. You make ruin of the truth. Your spirit is precisely the reason why men who stumble prefer to run to the hills than become objects of open ridicule and contempt. It is in the hills that they cry out to God - and it is in the hills that they find peace. Then when they return to the valley their accusers gather to accuse them.

What do you know of the real circumstances surrounding Mr Taylor? You gossip and chatter like a small bird and then claim to fly on eagles wings. Telling you that to the devil you will now go is no more than telling you that you are now going to bear the consequences of refusing to show humility and compassion, even in the face of your inaccuracies. Who said anything about Satan? I called you an accuser. Your knowledge of Scripture is woeful.


You can leave it to the devil himself, Mr Thomas. My comment was directed at you. You ought to address it and stop hiding behind your readers opinions. What do you know, as a fact, regarding Mr Taylor? Answer that in a material and rational way and then I will give you the facts as they are based on first hand testimony and sight of material evidence. You accused Mr Taylor of every kind of malpractice. That included financial and other kinds of fraud. Where is your evidence? 

Your words are mere speculation based on the witness of unnamed people who are too cowardly to name themselves in the public domain. If you are going to address spiritual matters then do so in a manner constant with spiritual ambitions. If you conflate spiritual and fleshy things then you can only expect the whole lump to be ruined. There is no more a vile man than he who in harming others does so believing that he is serving God. Christians can and often are, weak, hypocritical and hateful. I say it as a servant of Christ. 

Every Christian that I know who gossips, spills blood and stands on the mountain top shouting his wares to the entire earth has been found to be false in the end. There is no place for it in the grace and mercy of Christ. When you transgress that you reject grace for yourself. Now your friends can answer that one for you also.
A thing is worth only what it is in substance. Having a friend of the man you accuse stands for nothing. Bear witness of what you yourself know or else be found to have borne false witness.
You said:

Very many thanks for your confirmation of the accuracy of the information, which is a testimony of great importance coming as it does from one who has personally known Mr. Taylor and has been an attendee of his Victory Church.

Moderator was given the opportunity to have his say, but simply chose to throw out a string of empty accusations (while calling me the accuser, funnily enough). It is his prerogative to support Mr. Taylor if he so wishes, but his modus operandi in doing so is totally unacceptable, and as noted his unreasoned vitriol has caused him to be allowed no further space here.

I Andrew Kelly (pictured here) replies:

You are an educated man Mr Thomas. This comment of yours is completely false. You know perfectly well enough who I am. You know it because you have stated that you know it. The term Moderator is a Google Handle and has to do with a Goggle account for www.ziontalywain.blogspot.co.uk and one other. You also know what I have said, why and what the facts are. I have done more than any other person in the entire world to expose the nonsense of abuse that yourself, Stephens and others levelled against Mr Taylor. You know it. You know it well. May the Lord rebuke you Satan. You are a false brother and a worker of Satan. Your response here the this false comment by Ceri is worthy of the pit. My mind is reasoned enough with facts. You are a religious bigot. You are hateful, false and corrupt.

When I get to investigating you the facts will be clear enough. You have been told plainly.

Now you are party to the facilitation of abuse online. This will have to go as far as it needs to go Mr Thomas. First of all I do not live in Bodmin, and I never have. Secondly, you have no proper reason to continue to bear false witness. Why are you incapable of addressing facts. Not spiritual claims - facts. 

You accused Mr Taylor of fraud, embezzlement, and many such things. You did it with Stephens and others and I have the evidence of it. I published that evidence, albeit in your case somewhat in a gentle way, and yet you still facilitate these kinds of claims by citing that Mr Taylor is a lover of money and a fraud. You really should stop. I have written a book called In This Hour. You ought to read it. 

You imagine that you are a Watchman. Your entire direction against Mr Taylor is predicated on a vision (The Poisoned Stream). You have gone well beyond the claims of that vision. You have entered into hatred and venom. You are a religious bigot. I have said more in one chapter of my book about false revivals, WOF claims and all such things, and condemned them more convincingly that you are capable of comprehending. 

Yet I see no proper reason to participate in a hate campaign, online and beyond all reason. Neither yourself, nor your supposed friends are spiritually minded when it comes to discernment and you really ought to stop the pretence. Citing Scripture is a work of Satan when it facilitated hatred. He did it with Jesus. Its an age old methodology to seem spiritually well informed. It means absolutely nothing whatsoever. It is fake. Repent Mr Thomas - you are headed for the pit.
Mr Thomas let me be very clear. You facilitated abuse, malice, false witness, and every other kind of claim against Mr Taylor with Stephens. You met with him, conspired with him and agreed with him. He, Stephens, took some of the original claims about Mr Taylor from your blog. They took the form of comments which you moderated into your blog. Stephens took those comments, as he does now, and embellished them by his own words, to which effect he harms others by giving seeming credence to those words.

Further, Stephens has orchestrated a hate campaign against myself for several years. He has posted my personal details including what he falsely believed to be my private address. He posted images of my children, my wife, my friends and abused them all. You watched that process play out and now you are wilfully entering into the same process. There was no need to name me as you have done, if for no more reason than these facts. You chose to do it and you know it very well indeed.

Also, I have five residences in the UK. I do not, nor ever have lived in Bodmin. My extended family on the other hand, does. We have received phone calls abusing us in the early hours, as well as, at numerous other times. I was forced to make reference to the Court of Protection in order to address the abuse against my son who lacks capacity and could not have either participated in or else consented to his details being used online. 


We have had to change phone numbers and taken other steps to reestablish our privacy. Now you raise the issue of a company of mine. That company was maligned, attacked, slandered, and general abused by Stephens. He did this with no proper reason whatsoever and as a result I folded the company at a loss of more than 60K out of my own pocket. Stephens celebrated that outcome.

Finally, there is no reasoned argument with religious bigots. You claim to be a watchman but failed to see who Stephens was and is when you stood in agreement with him. That choice was your error. I knew him from the moment I heard his name. As I said before, Mr Thomas, this will have to go as far as is necessary. The Lord rebuke you.

Your comment is overwhelmingly irrational. You slander and attack one man and then blame another man. There is only one true fact to emerge from Victory Church. Mr Taylor was found in adultery. That is the only true fact. When I began my work into this matter I researched Mr Parsons and Mr Taylor through professional agencies going back more than 25 years. I found not one single instance of dishonesty, fraud, abuse or indeed, any mark against Mr Parsons. 

Mr Taylor cites his confidence in Christ as a man who was formally a thief and has now learned to give. That is the only remedy for the thief outside the cross, and Mr Taylor walks in it very well indeed. Victory Church accounts, for the period covering the Outpouring, were eventually submitted to the Charities Commission and they showed no loss of money, no embezzlement and no misappropriation of funds. 

I met with Mr Parsons severally, and spent many hours going through his personal life, time at college, christian work, company involvement, at home and abroad, in sight of material evidence to support his witness. I also met with Mr Taylor as well. They both spent time with me overnight and I spent time with them in Wales. What you are doing, and have done from the beginning amounts to a religious hate campaign predicated on spiritual claims that can have, and never will have any basis in fact. You are incapable of knowing what a fact is. So be it.

So, Ms McDade, spare me any further nonsense. I did my due diligence above and beyond all reasonable expectation. For that effort I have become the object of religious madness and bigotry. Your kind of insanity has it that weakness in harming others, to which I made reference, having spent over three decades witnessing it in Christians, becomes a boast in Christ. You convolute reason, meaning and fact. So let me be plain for the final time. The most hateful, harmful and destructive people I have ever had to do with have been some Christians. It is a fact. 


What you say about Mr Taylor's supposed heresies is a worthless sop. Apart from the few, no one is interested. When you see harm, hatred, malice, and wilful callous disregard for another soul, and drive yourself into that work of Satan, by a continuous disregard of those realities, then you are also accountable for their effect. I will not reason with you on supposed spiritual matters because I care nothing for your spiritual claims. They are worthless. What have I to do with you? Stop addressing me you pretentious upstart and get a life.
The above comments have all been written by Andrew Ichabod Kelly aka The Moderator on the blog of Rob Thomas, The Watchman for Wales! And Yes, that is him pictured above again, the Very Ugly Beast Of Bodmin from Cornwall! I think he is the one on the right, but I am not too sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment