Tuesday 6 January 2015

"WIDE IS THE GATE VOLUME 3" BY CARYL MATRISCIANA

 
 
 
Dear Neville Stephens,Volume 3 DVD Cover
Happy 2015 from Caryl and The Caryl Productions Team!
We thank you for your kind support throughout 2014: for your daily encouragement and being faithful foot soldiers in co-laboring with us to disseminate the messages of our product into the hands of your family and friends.
We've received wonderful feedback on our new release
WIDE IS THE GATE:The Emerging New Christianity VOLUME 3 , the FINAL 5 hours of the last of the DVD series. 5 years ago, we never dreamed Wide is The Gate would evolve into a 4 part Volume of over 17 episodes with a running-time of almost 15 hours! During its making we've been blessed by many who contributed with their personal talents, invaluable research and knowledge, testimonies of experience in the occult, cults, heresies, and interviewees brilliantly presenting their fascinating insights and expertise making Wide is The Gate a unique classic and must have compilation of vital apologetics.
My heartfelt thanks to all who assisted in a myriad ways to the completion of Wide is the Gate and getting me through the last movie production of my career, which has spanned over 3½ decades and resulted in the production of over 82 movies that I participated in in one way or another! My involvement in the many aspects of video journalism, book writing, teaching in documentaries, at seminars, conferences and retreats has been a tremendous highlight of my life, second only to raising my darling sons and now looking forward to grandmothering their children! I'm deeply grateful to the Lord for richly blessing my life in a diverse variety of ways!
Over the years I've been privileged to answer your hundreds of enquiries and humbled by your many letters of appreciation explaining how these films, books or teachings have changed your lives in making impactful decisions for eternity. I'm grateful to have been given God's opportunity to serve you and have a small part of His Hand in your lives. Thank you for your generous financial support, encouragement, prayers, obedience to God's leading and faithfulness to His direction. May He encourage you each day of 2015 to grow in the knowledge of His Grace and Love Him in a deeper, more personal way.
2015 is going to be an exciting adventure of many unknowns for me. Unknowns in my health and in what God has for me down the road. Healthwise many know I was involved in a near fatal bicycle accident in Wisconsin on September 9th after the close of the Prophecy Conference I spoke at in Appleton Calvary Chapel. Miraculously the Lord saw me through successful surgery and ongoing recovery in both Wisconsin and California, only to discover in December that I now have breast cancer and due to be operated on January 12th. Thank you for the dozens of get-well cards, emails, flowers, best wishes for speedy recovery and heartfelt care-giving over these past months. I'm grateful and deeply appreciative of your loving concern and want you to know I've not lost my joy throughout all these health and ministry difficulties. Like the apostle Paul I've learned, by the Grace of God, to be content with all He has in store for me. May you too experience the strength of His Joy throughout 2015!
WITGQUADPACK
*SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE ON THIS DVD*
TRIPLE PACK VOLUMES 1 - 3 $65.95 ORDER
QUAD PACK VOLUMES 1 - 3 + EXPOSING CHRISTIAN PALESTINIANISMDVD $79.95 ORDER
 VOLUME 3 (3 PACK) THREE COPIES OF VOLUME 3 $80.95 ORDER


WideIsTheGateSeriesB
WIDE IS THE GATE DVD SERIESThe Emerging New Christianity 
by Caryl Productions
 A look into the invasion of the old New Age Movement in today's Post-Modern Church
VOLUME 1 - The Counterfeit Church | Biblical Christianity | The Evolving New Age | Christianized New Age Spirituality | The New Age In Media $24.95 $19.95ORDER / INFO
VOLUME 2 - Fundamental Evangelicalism | Youth Movements & The Social Gospel | Roman Catholicism | Reformed Theology | Contemplative Mystical Movement $29.95 $24.95 ORDER / INFO
*New* VOLUME 3 - The Holy Spirit & Gifts | Five Fold Ministry | Music | God Chasers & Mystery Schools | Mystical Divine Within | Little Gods in the End Times Battle $29.95 ORDER / INFO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment